Search for Slabs

K

Kevin Nicholson

Since I last left a message my angling has gone form strength to strength. Except for the breaking of my Century Excalibur float rod (Now returned to the company in the hope they can repair it). I have joined the local club and even my 8 year old daughter has now taken up angling (Still can't get away from the kids). Our local club lake has some large Bream in it. I've seen other people catch them on float and ledger. But I can't get one either way. I have bought some soft pellets and hope to try ledgering them next time. But anyone help "My Bream Come True?". Thanks again all the site is great.

M

MARK FRAME

have you tried the polaris float you can combine float and leger at once. try the good old faithful worm cocktail that usually works for decent bream

N

Neil Wayte

Kevin check out Grahams piece on Bream ground bait that will put you on the right track.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The article can be found here:

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=&v=r&UAN=984>'Groundbait For Bream'</A>

K

Kevin Nicholson

Great article Graham , that answered most of the questions, and i cant wait to try it out. I forgot to mention there are a lot of big Carp in the lake also. Lets hope I dont hook one of those by mistake.
Best Wishes Kevin.