Searching for a phrase

DorsetTangler

Reaction score
Hi

Im trying to search for references to drennan avon rods. However the search results are giving me everything with drennan and avon in but not necessarily together. As you can imagine, thats quite a lot.

Is there a way of searching for the words "drennan avon" (for example) next to each other rather than found anywhere in the post? I did try with double quotes round a la google but made no difference. Suppose I might be best to use google to do the search for me.

Thanks

B

binka

I always thought that using a + symbol before each word should do the trick eg. +drennan +avon

I've just tried it and it brings up plenty of results.

If you don't want to wade through entire threads looking for relevant posts just change the tick box on the search criteria from threads to posts and will just return the relevant posts containing your chosen words.

Last edited:

alexis chester

Reaction score
2 months ago I was looking for the best-frozen baits in Miami and searched too many shops and places for the same but did not get proper results. Then after long research, I discussed with local peoples from that place and they guided me a shop called One Stop Marine.

They had the best quality frozen bait that I've seen in a long time of angling. They are professionally rigged and provide great customer service. I have been back several times and won't go anywhere else for bait again.

You can also check here :- https://onestopmarine.net

ciprinus

Reaction score
WOW!! i will have to remember that one next time i am in Miami, if ever, maybe one day :doh: