September 2014 Caption Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No prizes are up for grabs this month as we await a new sponsor, it's just the honour of winning - and that should be quite enough :)

So, your captions please for this....

Caption_Sept_2014_zpscdc49a09.jpg

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done.

Now after you land it we get you a deal with a bait company, arrange a signature rod with Korum and you can forget all about school and those daft studies . . . . . . . oh, and let's not forget a major clothing deal too

B

binka

Famous carp angler returns from a long lay off after a serious accident where he got totally encapsulated in his own shrink tubing...

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Great fishery: just a short Waite between bites

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

Now turn to the camera, showing off your FM hoodie and not breaking any advertising rules.

Quite literally, FM's new idea, the mini me moderator was catching on.....

anglerpaulm

Reaction score
Bank side models required. Those without beards will be forced to wear half a pea pod.

barbelboi

Reaction score
That’s it lad, point the rod straight at the fish, walk 20 paces backwards and Waite while your mate nets it for you........................

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
a) Do we just slip it back or do you have to negotiate its' release Uncle Terry?

b) I hope we just slip it back I can't wait 1,763 days for you to negotiate . . . . . . and Mum says I have to be home for tea by 5pm . . . . . .

greenie62

Reaction score
The bearded Dwarf asked the Hobbit: "Isn't that better than just playing with your Ring?" :eek::eek:mg:

B

binka

Under the supervision of his personal coach, Ronnie Corbett's first tentative steps into carp fishing appear to be going well...

Windy

Reaction score
Can't wait to see his face when he gets that Bream in wearing all those nice clean new togs.... :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.