Sexy Black 4K Budget Reel For 2024 w/Deep Spool!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
New Budget 4K Reel w/Deep Spool For 2024 From Handing Company!

Handing just came out with this reel & i'm one of the early recipients. So what attracted me to this? Well it's BLACK. It'll match with any rod i own & the MSRP for my 4000 unit was way under $30. Also having a deep spool it holds more line than any other 4K spinning reel i own! Remember i got the original 4K unit so i'm very aware of the stats. Also if it gets a "knick" i can easily spot it over & it'll look brand new again.

Plus with 26.5lb max drag & the higher 9+1 ball bearings over the original 7+1 gave it that instant appeal of a strong workhorse. I'll be using medium jigs to sm/med stickbaits off the flats with this reel. I really like the fact that it'll hold 251yd of 14lb monofilament! It's like using a 5K or a 6K in a smaller package. And i own several other Handing reels since the day they were introduced so i'm well aware of how dependable this line of reels are.

Attachments

• Cover- Black 4K.jpg
    Cover- Black 4K.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

Aknib

Reaction score
I've got to admit that's a first for me...

A fishing reel being described as 'sexy'.

There are many things i'd consider sexy and few of them that I could write about here but i'm really struggling to view a fishing reel in that light.

Each to their own though...

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
Especially as you can get basically the same reel with different cosmetics for a lot less money from AliExpress.
I've seen their cheaper prices but when i ask others who posted this not one has said they have ever tried ordering from them. Is it because you might be exposing your financial info?

@Clive

Reaction score
I know anglers who have bought Daiwa clone reels from AliExpress and I used to do a lot of business with DX without any problems at all. You can use Paypal too so no financial worries.

flightliner

Reaction score
I know anglers who have bought Daiwa clone reels from AliExpress and I used to do a lot of business with DX without any problems at all. You can use Paypal too so no financial worries.
My near neighbour as just purchased for me a 4.5 metre whip from Ali express, it looks and feels a nice piece of kit, and for a completely ridiculous price.