Southern Fish In

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Don't want to step on anyones toes but as "Tubs" hasn't posted since January, does anyone fancy a get together at:

Willow Park
or
Gold Valley

???

I'll happilly organise something which can be a "day", "overnight" or a "long weekend" or combination.

Whilst I know GV far better than Willow, I think Willow would be more suitable for our purposes as there are two lakes which are superb all round fisheries plus the big lake which is more suited and accustomed to the "proper" overnighter Carper (I'm also told it's a "runs" water as well). The on site facilities are superb and the whole complex is easy on the eye.

Not sure of cost or availability but as they are both just round the corner, I can easily found out pretty quickly.

Let me know if you fancy it.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I'm interested, as long as it's not the first weekend in sept, as I'll be on a catfish hunt :-0

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Neil,

I doubt I can make anything this summer but I hope we can persuade you to organise another winter match at GV?

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Christian might be up for it. Depending on where it is and as long as its before september.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
A second installment of the Chavs vs Aces is a certainty! Although I'd love to get a few of you to GV in late Summer/Autumn just to sample some really hectic "commercial carping". Not everyone's cup of tea but good fun to try it occassionally.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Why not run the match then Neil?

I dont want my practice sessions at Clattercote to go to waste!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Might I suggest we do it this year on the basis of North v South?

C

Colin North, the one and only

Hey, leave me out of this!!!! LOL Anyway, have we got any member named South and what about East and West, they shouldn't be left out if you're gonna do it!!!!!

C

Cakey

so big that even an underarm flick put us up trees on the far bank !