Species Hunt 2007

F

Fred Bonney

I think it should be the same as last year,it was good fun.

Perhaps freshwater,and saltwater,not to be combined,in individual scores.

Macca_EFC

Reaction score
Ahhh right, much clearer now thanks a lot EC, sounds like a great idea especially as it's for Charity. I might not be able to participate but would definately like to contribute towards the charity.

E

EC

No worries Macc, you'll be more than welcome to join in though mate!

You have to remember that many of us here, although we've never met have still 'known each other' via this site for years, so sometimes it might come across as arrogance or whatever but its usually a joke from a while back.

Last years was a good laugh, there was lots of good p155 taking, will sort a date out these next few weeks!

Macca_EFC

Reaction score
Not sure I'd be much use anyway lol unless it was for roach, perch or jack pike lol. Apologies to Mark re the smug :0P I'll get the hang of this place one day lol

E

EC

I'll get the hang of this place one day lol

My arse you will

I once thought I was out, but they pulled me back in.

By the way Macc 'not being much use' means you are IN.

F

Fred Bonney

Your being too nice EC,nothing to do with football affilliation is it?

E

EC

Just because I have thre greatest goalscorer ever on my profile pic and all my fishing race pics show me wearing 'royal blue' what are you trying to say?

P

paul williams 2

Stop talking football.....you wil have our Dorset/Hampshire pals feeling really left out! ;)

Lord Paul

Reaction score
What about you can only catch from 1 speciied venue - that will sort you lot out - you have to name the venue before hand and photo each fish with a clear shot of the vwnue in the photo to count.

Tally Ho

Jenkin fille the estate lake with cod, catfish, pike, zeds, some fish made from aperI'll make up the names for them later

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Jenkin bookme a trip to loch Ness and bringalong a ford transit ,some wall paperand a badly out of focus camers - I'll win it yet

Beecy

Reaction score
bit late as ive not been on for a few days, but effin ell Mark, lighten up, my banning coments were just a joke

the race was a bit of fun for a good cause, no one gives a stuff who won it

Beecy

Reaction score
What say we do it on trust this time rather than photos ?

I didnt half feel a plonker taking pics of 1/2 oz roach !

E

EC

No Beecs, thats also half the fun knowing that fully grown adults are snapping 1oz roach.

captain carrott

Reaction score
if you don't want to be taking pics of 1oz roach go and catch a 2 lber.

i thought that picture was your e'fit eddie.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
It sounds fun this i just read last years report on it, can anyone join in? I love a challenge like this.