Species Hunt Final Round...

E

EC

Species Hunt round 3 isthe 5/6th July.

If I remember rightly there are still prizes up for grabs courtesy of Teme-Severn (Swordsy) for the biggest barbel and also there is a prize for biggest/best pred courtesy of Calcutta tackle also via Swordsy. I'll send off some Sonu goodies for the best crucian pic (not neccessarily the biggest) and I think the boss had a few bits to donate also. So there is still loads togo for rather than playing 'Catch the Wintle'

Apologies if I've forgot anyone's donations, just throw them on here. Also could you send me your species lists/points that you have so far via pm on this site, I reckon I have most but I had tekkie problems last time so missed a few.

Alsodon't forget the only species allowed are the ones on this site. So if you catch some daft ornamental thing at a commercial if it is not on the list, it does not count.

Reminder of the original rules here.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Can you put up the scores on the doors Eddie?

Looks like we're gonna have to have a crack at the Kennet that weekend then /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

E

EC

I need PM's first mate, I missed a load last time, but I do know you were on...... was it minus 5?

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Can't remember who my partner is but sorry to disappoint. I won't be able to get out all weekend.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Buggered if i know how many points with have cakester???

Unless we bring along some extra tackle and spend a few hours on one of the day ticket lakes,i think we could be up *hit creek without a paddle /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Reaction score
I have pike, bream and barbel so far but can't fish this weekend so I reckon Mr. Wintle's crown is safe for another year.

My team 13 partner Cat caught a 19lb plus pike in round one or two so at the mo I reckon he is hot favourite for the predator prize.
19.04lb_Pike_02.03.jpg

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
I don't yet have a plan for catching fish but finding sponsors at work is starting to bear fruit with a dozen at £5a go so far and hoping for a few more before the end of the week.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure I'm not gonna beat Cats pike, so it's all out for the barbel........

Trouble is, it's me boy's 21st birthday BBQ on Saturday so we've only got Sunday to fish and I know I'm gonna have a really bad head in the morning!

Is there a prize for the biggest chub?

E

EC

Yes Steve, after the valiant efforts of some last time if you remember we decided on the other thread that the biggest chub wins a great big bag of ***k all