Still the Same Skill in Modern Fishing as there was 30 Years Ago?

noknot

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the (for want of a better description)'boily brigade' actually take a float rod when they go fishing....just in case that may be the better method on the day.
Possibly, a lot don't even possess a float rod

Well as I belong to the "boilie brigade" "Hemp and maize brigade" "floater and crust brigade" "spud and paste in the edge brigade" "bolt rig with hair brigade" "free line or 4oz lead brigade"

My answer is a simple yes, and I have a float too!:wh

Cakey

Reaction score
cause I take a float rod with me................how am I going to nick them off the top ??
no skill in that though

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
See, now look what you lot have gone and done, you've woken up the Boilie Brigade from their Camp Bed Slumber and now they are going to send you picture messages of their Float Tackle ................ I think i am over dosing on these sodding Nicotine Patches :p

The bad one

Reaction score
No, not you Philip. And to make sure no one else thinks it could be them, it's aimed at Phil (The bad one), who just loves to have a pop at me at every opportunity, but for him in particular to point out my failings in the writing stakes is just a little laughable.:D

OOOOOH! Toys right out pram after ripping the arms and legs off the Teddy :eek:

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
And I can throw them further than you.:D:p But only to make your Christmas as I'm so thoughtful and know how much joy you get from having a pop at me every chance you get.;)