Stockport Barbel Hunter

tdogg

Reaction score
Hi Im Glenn from Stockport, joined the forum to ask a few questions about local barbel and fishing on serven and wye

Thanks
Glenn

Reaction score
Welcome glen00

(why are the recent new members all giving themselves numerical suffixes?)

I'm sure you 'll enjoy the forum...if you use the search facility there is tons of stuff on barbel...much of it is useful.

Glad to see another soul from Stockport joining..there are a few of us on here...and soon one of us will find how we get out of the blooming place!!!

One thing to bear in mind...many of the regular posters are completely bonkers...good anglers but nuts, mad, away with the fairies, fans of Yvette Fielding, friends of the sock, etc etc :eek::w

Poshers

slime monster

Reaction score
Hi Glen and welcome to the madhouse, You may get lucky and tempt a spider from his lair he has an unequaled list of Barbel to 45lb to his record ..bloody thoroughly nice chap but very shy.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Glen and welcome to the madhouse, You may get lucky and tempt a spider from his lair he has an unequaled list of Barbel to 45lb to his record ..bloody thoroughly nice chap but very shy.

Shy, Shy, only with big breasted women Mr Giddy:D. Hi Glenn, welcome mate, take no notice of Mr Giddy, I have only had barbel upto 35lb not the 45lb stated, some people get carried away, and exagerate. I'm sure we will meet up in the near future and put you on the right track