Summer Thames Bream Fish In and Barbecue!!

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Trev et al,

Jeff has kindly obtained the permission of Cookham and District AC to an overnighter above the bridge at Cookham.I am hoping to have a recce very soon to sort out logisitics such a parking etc.I have a possible reserve venue in mind if needs be.

Please note that the dates of the 27/28th June will not change.We will be Thames bream bashing somewhere!!

Jeff has pointed out that the Thames at this time of year does get busy with boats until late evening and then as they moor up soI think what we are looking at is a setting up early evening, a barbie and then settling down for a night's bream bashing.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, Ill bring a birthday cake along.

What size hook do you think I might need for a big chunk of victoria sponge ?

J

Jim Crosskey 2

Trev - you side hooking or hair-rigging that sponge? Makes all the difference /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Thought id side hook it for a change lol, im getting fed up of all this technology in our fishing life. Im going back to basics.

Now where did I put my gentles

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Any more places left? I would like to come too...pretty pleaseeeeeeee/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Claudia, as its all got a bit protracted.I will put another thread up with details after Clattercote and get a list going.You are on it!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Hi, could evryone who expressed an interest in coming along to the above, please post on this thread click hereby 31st May 2009 when I will be throwing it open to everyone.