Swordsys (5th) barbelTrent fish-in

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
the sywell rabble are back.... I would desperately love to fish the trent but my love of Wels and the fact that an awful lot of dosh has been paid out already puts me firmly in the Cat camp. If the dates change im No 7.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fred,

I thought you would want to help out at with the B/S juniors at Sutton that weekend.

F

Fred Bonney

Oh bu****.

I would Ade, but I don't think I'll be allowed, no CRB(?)clearance, i'll check it out.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Can't make this for about the 3rd year running and to thinkI have all the carbelling gear specially for it!

phill mcguire

Reaction score
lee its the junior day at sutton on the 5th or i,ll be there no probs mate if you could change the date it would be better.

Reaction score
I'd love to come along Lee, but I can't do that weekend (I'm moving back home to the Severn!!! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif).

Pretty much any date from then onwards suits if there is a re-think.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Would love to fish the trent for the first time but sadly the date clashes with the cat meet, which I already paid for/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>
Crying_Smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Would love to fish the trent for the first time but sadly the date clashes with the cat meet, which I already paid for/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif</blockquote>

What Claudia means is ............ like myself,a prior engagement has once again clashed with this event.

Having made the committment, there is no room for choice, despite both being on a must-do before I depart list, the dates clash and therein lies the twist.<blockquote class=quoteheader>****y (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Pretty much any date from then onwards suits if there is a re-think.</blockquote>

Though I do echo ****y's sentiment .............

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Oi Steaker, what on earth are you on? My blue smarties? What's with the la-di-da?/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Oi Steaker, what on earth are you on? My blue smarties? What's with the la-di-da?/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Nein, my little germanic fishing buddie ............. simply ensuring your obvious disappointment isn't mistaken as a preference to attend the Trent event, in the company of fishing magic's, tall dark and handsome uber-chef, rather than consort with a bunch of short, smelly, over-weight, beer-swilling, food-hounds out on a jolly, under the guise of fishing for elusive cat-fish ............... that's all!
Drunk_in_chair.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Tall dark handsome uber-chef? where? have I missed something?

It's a hard burden to carry, instead of slurping pimps, having an intellectual conversation (what ever that may be) with the finest angler, I will be stuck with smelly burping, far*ing over weight beer drinking nose picking guys.

It's a hard life/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Pass me a tinny old chum/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif