Sywell fish-in

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Hi guy's

Time for me to put somthing back into the site, having enjoyed many a good fish-in on the back of other peoples hard work - and organise my own.

Alot of thoughtand research has already gone on into this, and nows seems the time to gauge the potential interest. I should be able to confirm precice details when I contact the ranger in charge (should be next in on saturday?).The problem being at the moment, is that the fishery control is currently being handed over to the forestry commision rangers so its very difficult to get exactanswers unless speaking to theright person. Feedback at the momment seems all should be fine unless we clash with another event.

My provisional idea would be late May/early June for a friday lunchtime to sunday lunchtime affair? Possibly The weekend of May 30th,31st,june 1st.

If I can have some kind of numbers of people please it will give me some idea to present when I speak to them on saturday.

B

Bully

Yes - I work for myself so I'll ask the boss /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

B

Bully

....and he said yes!

Although I may only get down for a day as I manage a cricket team. Would this be OK?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Mark, I doubtI will be able to come for the whole caboodle but will join you for the saturday evening/night/Sunday morning if that is OK?

I have the alarms,I have the barrow and now i willhave to get the bivvy! The transformation is complete.

I wonder when Clattercote will be this year?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Yup, fink i can make that one.

Oi Nellist?

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Count me in /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Oi you two, dont forget your cheques for the Itchen before you get excited about this one!!!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I thought we were honorary guests? /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Steve Hall

Reaction score
I'd like to come along Mark.

If you need any help with anything give me a shout?

Have you still got my e-mail address?

Cheers,

Steve.

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Gaunt the guest by name and nature............./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Can I pick pegs first?