Sywell Fish In

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

That will always be the case mate..........but its nice to help and feeling nice makes it worth it eh?

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>speci-hunter wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>yes and i look forward to next year/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
It may seem crazy but now is the time to start considering next years venue.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
As i said at Sywell i think you need a water like the Carp Societies Horseshoe lake.

Good selection of different species to target and if one is not feeding then another might.

Anybody know anywhere like this or anybody at the Carp Society.

Specihunter

Reaction score
i did ask a good carp lake near me but was told no. We could try cemex's blue pool.

Specihunter

Reaction score
most are limited on spaces, we allways have snetterton if we can't find anywhere.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Blue Pool 12 sensible spaces. <blockquote class=quoteheader>speci-hunter wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>most are limited on spaces, we allways have snetterton if we can't find anywhere.</blockquote>
Not really a runs water and again space a little tight.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Di and I are handing over the 'dosh' to the charity this evening. Well 7.30 ish at there committee meeting.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Di and Richard.(E Mail from Rob Scott Chairman of the Norwich & District Diabetes Youth Group sent to Di and I and posted on FM by me.)

Thanks again for the fantastic amount you have raised for our group. The money will be put to a great cause and we really cannot believe how much you have managed to raise. Please convey our thanks to all those at Fishing Magic who raised the money.Thanks againRob