Sywell Pike

blankety blank

Reaction score
Ithink mr Gibson should make this a lure fishing masterclass. I would gladly donate a tenner to the ACA if everyone else would too, if Derek would come down and show us his stuff. How aboutit Derek?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
we wont get anyone there unless we get off our arses and start sorting summit will we. It will turn out like so many of the other seemed like a good idea at the time style threads. Loads of anglers saying yes well go and in the end only two will turn up.

Has it been booked yet ?

Have we got a definate date yet ?

Answers on a postcard........../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I've been having a few thoughts recently (for a number of reasons) about FM and the imput that members put in.

Hoping to havesomegood discusions this weekend (Ribble). I'll report back with my thoughts next week............

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Mark its been a fair few weeks since the 18th of Nov 08. Any reports on your thoughts ?

Im being selfish and trying to organise all my fishing socials around school holidays and family holidays etc and just wondered if I should be highlighting any particular weekends for a pike FM social.

C

Colin North, the one and only

Trev, it beginning to look like this is a non starter. Maybe we should organise something locally. Wajafink?

Col