Team Daiwa two piece suit.

dicky123

Reaction score
I have been looking for a nice summer weight two piece water-proof fishing suit and came upon the above. I paid £150 and must say it's really excellent. I brought XXL as I was told they come up a bit small, and they do.

They are not too warm and are just perfect for the three seasons we have in the UK. I've not walk far in it, and doubt the are very breathable. With the suit from Trakker I brought for the winter I feel have the full monty and they will cope with all weather I come across. The braces trouser come nice and high up the back, they have a good water-proof tab across the front to stop water leaking in when sitting down. The jacket has a great hood that comes over any brimmed hat. All together an excellent investment if your looking for similar.

I'd guess if you don't fee the cold as much as I do, you could wear it in winter with good thermals under it and it would work well. I just feel it at my age.

Richard.

dicky123

Reaction score
Yes, one of the best investments I've made in clothing. Waterproof, comfortable, looks good on. Ideal for Spring, summer, fall. But you could buy bigger, and layer for winter if you can only afford one set.

I don't like sitting under a brolly when trotting, in fact I now own a golf umbrella for real downpours.

For winter I have a Trekker iglo suit, but to hot to walk in. The Daiwa is breathable to a fashion, very nice and I'm fussy and feel the cold. I've had it a season now, and think it's the best I could get regardless of coat.

Hope it helps.

Richard.