Tench fishing

john r stockburn

Reaction score
anyone fancy a day or two tench fishing in north Lancashire ? there are other species including perch roach and bream but the water is predominantly a tench water
leave a post on here or drop me a PM

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds interesting John. What kinda water is it?

chrissh

Reaction score
Hi john I know canal you talking about it the Lancaster canal just aboth Morecombe fish it meny times … Ill agree with that the tench fishing is the dog n*ts
PM sent

Last edited:

john r stockburn

Reaction score
Hi john I know canal you talking about it the Lancaster canal just aboth Morecombe fish it meny times … Ill agree with that the tench fishing is the dog n*ts
PM sent

if you know that particular stretch then you know how good it is , I use cockles and muscles most of the time on there for the better fish

chrissh

Reaction score
The spot between the bridge and the boats are you a club member … I agree sea food seems to work there. And later on into the season a nice chopped juicy worms

john r stockburn

Reaction score
The spot between the bridge and the boats are you a club member … I agree sea food seems to work there. And later on into the season a nice chopped juicy worms

small balls of chopped worm and castor just in the margins , been a while since I fished it all night but for anyone who does the venue produces all night long in summer