The Alternative Angler - Feeling Emotional

Janet (AT)

Reaction score
If none of this happens to you, then you just don’t ‘get’ fishing, do you......
Nope, I don't get it. Why on earth would anyone sane want to do it? Youre invariably cold, wet or smelly....your friends don't understand...your relatives cut you out of their will....

Not that it stops me though!

Nice one Kevin.

Janet

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
As well as a wide range of emotions, you seem to have managed to get most of the deadly sins in there as well, Kevin (though I note, with relief, that lust wasn't on the list).
Angling can obviously damage one's chances in the hereafter.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
As well as a wide range of emotions, you seem to have managed to get most of the deadly sins in there as well, Kevin (though I note, with relief, that lust wasn't on the list)

Alan
Lust in angling is something I leave to the experts, Jeff and Amanda spring to mind.......:wh

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Ed
Jeff's seen a picture of Amanda in her Porsche, topless. he knows he has plenty to look forward to........

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Watch it Perkins! I am still awaiting the introduction

Gord 'n bennet, by the time he gets that invitation he'll be too old to know what to do about it . . . . . .

Now Kevin, being a younger and more active man than Jeff, if there are any spare 'invites' going, then I'll be glad to take them off of your hands . . . . . . .

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Kevin - I find the opposite to you - when I was a new boy on FM I could get away with looking a bit daft - the regulars allowing newbie's a bit of lenience.
But now the boot is on the other foot and I've been here for 5 years and have clocked up 4800 odd posts - actually it's nearer 6000 some got lost in the change over but who's counting, and the old stalwarts are likely to frown upon poor advice being given out.
Worse still is someone fresh faced on FM thinking "Blimey, he's been here a long time and clocked up some posts so he must know what he's talking about when it comes to fishing and asking for help.
So putting it into your terms of school days - I'm like one of those who even though he's in the First VX at rugger still occasionally forgets his PE kit and has to do gym in his underwear
;bp