The Keith Culley Memorial Match - Clattercote 19th May 2007

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I don't think we will need to book Jeff.I will just give them an idea of numbers say on the Thursday.I cant see them being stowed out at 7.0/7.30ish.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
woody my dearest... Can you get hold of one? If so would you be kind enough to get one for me, and i'll sort you a bottle of pheremones out ;)

J

John Huntley

Nigel
I'll be having a pint but no curry unfortunately.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

As an added incentive, FM has kindly agreed to lay on snack bowls of sausages and chips at the pub to replenish energy reserves after your day's "baggin".

How can you say no to that?

Thanks FM!

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

I'll definitely be there now - free chips and snags, lovely!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

"Snack bowls" ?!!......with this lot snack buckets would be more suited! keep that Nellist bloke away, he'll scoff the lot!

Nice gesture though.

W

Wolfman Woody

WENDY,

I am making for you a very special pellet float, which you were asking about a few days ago. Now, they are big in order to carry the full weight of the pellet so bring as much shot with you as you can carry. OK?

As for the old Baggin Waggler, the guy who comes around sells them. He normally has a bucketful. They are strong so you can give them a good whallop on your beachcaster set up with half a pound of groundbait around it.

Now I'm not going to give too many secrets away. I have to keep something back in order to thrash you (in a metaphorical sense, you understand), but I don't mind helping a little so you can enjoy yourself trying.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Baggin' Waggler (with a little modification!) worked exceptionally well today...........

....but only after 5pm!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Woody, my dearest, thank you so much. I shall not require the bagging waggler, i think it will be to difficult for me to handle. I shall stick to pellet waggler and my OTHER secret way. ;)

I will enjoy myself! i intend to do, catching or not!

W

Wolfman Woody

UPDATE - The <u>PERRY Pellet Waggler/Super Splasher</u> has completed the construction stage and is now receiving is coats of paint.

Sadly, I have cleared out Homebase of all their stock so will have to visit B&Q tomorrow.

I hope you have the rod and muscle to handle this beauty.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
oh yes! (said in a churchll voice)My muscle in my right arm is huge!!!!

Shall i use my Harrison rod for this one woody or my float rod?

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me, what method feeder can i use on here? does it have to be the in-line method feeder or any?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Guys, can we please keep this thread for the beer/curry and use the general thread for methods etc.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Wendy, both times I've fished it recently, I've seen just about every type of method being used, all with some degree of success.

I'm no "method feeder" expert (just not used to it or confident with it) but I have been using the Korum Inline Method Feeders (medium sized). I don't like fixed rigs so have used them free running.

The variation on the theme with feeders and wagglers is quite incredibly and can get you very confused. After the first trip, I had a plan or two. Now after last Saturday, I have plans 32 and 33!

Come the day of the match hopefully I'll have whittled them down to something far more simple and straightforward!!

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid - that's directed at me, not you!