The Keith Culley Memorial Match - Clattercote 19th May 2007

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Sorry nige, didn't kow what thread to use. Neil i'll answer you in t'other thread chuck!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Everyone welcome at the pub.Sausage and chips snacks for 30 courtesy of FM booked.

I will book a table for 10 at 7/7.30 isfor curry based on the reseponses so far.

If anyone else fancies the curry, please post.

Thanks

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Not sure if i will be staying for curry yet nige, i am travelling down with Bryan Baron so if he stays then i also do? Do you have to book?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Wendy, hope you can make it at least to the pub for the presentation.I'll twist Bryan's arm for you.

I will book the curry for ten and see what happens.If there is more, or most likely less, I cannot see it making much difference at that time of night.

Lets get eveyone to the pub though as its only five minutes away.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Nige will def be at the pub for presentation and sausage and chips haha.I think most people will come to pub afterwards.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Shhhhhhh, yes! And he's coming to the match so you're in trouble!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Just a reminder to all that the after macth presentation of trophy and pools will take place at the Brasenose Arms, Cropredy from 5ish onwards. It's five minutes away back towards Banbury.

Brasenose Arms

Afterward there will be a curry in Banbury for those who want to stay on.I will book a table for ten but anyone else who wants to come along will be more than welcome.

jaypur Indian Restaurant. Map below

Map.

See you all tomorrow.