The Keith Culley Memorial Match - Clattercote Reservoir, Banbury - 14th May 2011.

Nigel Connor

Reaction score
Here we go! It's the annual Keith Culley Memorial Match again. Keith was one of the founders of the original Fishing Magic and we hounour him with this match in his name every year.

Venue is as always Clattercote Reservoir nr Banbury.

Date is Saturday 14th May 2011.I've booked 20 pegs but we can add more if there is the demand.

Please post if you want a place and if you want a breakfast on the morning of the match.

Peg fee will be £7.00 with optional pools on the day of £5.00

Payment for the peg needs to be made in advance to me either by cheque or by paypal to nigel.jane1@virgin.net.

My address is

Nigel Connor
14 Whitlars Drive
Kings Langley
WD4 8DG

Fishing will be 10.15am until 4.15 pm with breakfast for those that want it at the Brasenose Arms in Cropredy at 7.45am and draw at 9.00am.

There will be a presentation and after match food at the same pub

Here is a link to last year's fun and frolics

Keith Culley Memorial Match - Clattercote 2010

Here is a link to info about the venue for those who have not been before

Fisheries.co.uk - British Waterways Clattercote Reservoir, near Banbury, Oxfordshire

Don't be put off if you're not a match angler - its a good day out with a some big kippers to pull your string.

Last edited:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Put one (that's posh for me) on the list please, Nigel.

PS: not breakfast for me, thanks. My new diet, my body is a temple etc..... :( :mad: :w

its a good day out with a some big kippers to pull your string.
Or you can go to sleep like Windy usually does! :D

Seriously folks, it's hardly a match at all. There is a prize and there will be an optional pool if you want, but only if you want! It's a grand day out, a load of fun, and a chance to meet thousands, well 20-30, more FishingMagic members that you've exchanged posts with.

There will be a presentation and after match food at the same pub
Who's paying for that then Nigel?

Need I ask! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :eek:

andy nellist

Reaction score
Please add me to the list Nigel and I would like to supplement my ample frame with breakfast

Steve King

Reaction score
PS: not breakfast for me, thanks. My new diet, my body is a temple etc..... :( :mad: :w

How much have you lost Jeff??

I have lost ½ stone!

I can't claim any credit for this as it was the sciatica and tramadol diet!!

Basically the pain of the sciatica makes you take tramadol and the tramadol in turn make you feel so nauseous that you can't face food!!!!

Yeah I'll go for the ritual humiliation!!!