The true story of the 2010 Press Manor fish in

The Monk

Reaction score
haha looking forward to catching up with you Ed at Grahams do mate

Morespiders

Reaction score
Sir Paul, a true account of what really happened, not the Clay account.
Mr Bibby is in the USA at the moment having treatment for that bending down in front of scarecrows problem, just hope its works, im fed up of going down the olice station and bringing him back home.

Speaking of Mr Clay, where art thou Ronald?

The Monk

Reaction score
Likewise Nick, - it should be good

beers are on me mate (who the F*** said that), lol

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

you going down Ron, come to my place and crash friday night it you want, I`ve got loads of Megadeth CDs mate

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-yEN3TcvM&feature=related"]YouTube- Megadeth - Rattlehead[/ame]

Last edited:

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Sir Paul, a true account of what really happened, not the Clay account.
Mr Bibby is in the USA at the moment having treatment for that bending down in front of scarecrows problem, just hope its works, im fed up of going down the olice station and bringing him back home.

"I was bending down to tie my laces ......Honestly officer !!" :wh

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
What laces Ed, you had wellies on.

A very true account me lud. You did miss out the bit where Ed and Graham took a big white bucket with them labled carp pellets, then it came back empty at the end of the day.

Reaction score
An excellent account m'lud...although I must point out that I have to rotate the vast selection of retro angling wear in my collection. I also run a fashionable hire business and you'll be overjoyed to hear there has been a demand for my comoukinis for many of the celebrants at the Marsbar Fishin.

I am concerned at the number of camou posing thongs I have had to send the the participants based in the south...i don't think they have fully appreciated the temperature differences up here. A saggy posing pouch is just so embarrassing. Although I was pleased to send Mr. Clarke one embroidered with the cockerel rampant and one to Mr. Jacobs with a Wenger mordant design (and I left a needle secreted in the pouch !!!)

So a good and truthful account m'lud...who was that man in the woolly hat..trust your butt is still up your sleeve.

Poshers