This Weekend

J

john conway

I’ve been ringing Rivercall all week and the river Lune’s up and down like a brides nittie? What ever the weather I must get out this weekend so those sprats that have been in my freezer for the last six month are going out for a walk on the Lancaster & Kendal canal.

ron lander

Reaction score
David,

Thanks for the linear fisheries advice, I a was thinking along similar lines but with a groundbait feeder/maggot approach. I assume groundbait is allowed?, not fished linear for around 12 months.

P

Peter Morton

I will be at Harleylands Farm in Kent with my club. We are fishing our first round match in the AT-VDE Supercup.The venue is an old irrigation reservoir set amongst organic apple orchards.

J

Julian Richard Marriott

i,m giving my local river (Wensum) a try this weekend, so fingers crossed the water level is ok.

J

John Pleasance

I love it when a plan comes together,caught one barbel today of about 5 lb. so tomorrow I just need 18 doubles and a 15 and I'll be there.!!!!LOL!!!!

C

Cakey

Carp match sunday
16 of us all putting a tenner in,winner takes all.

M

Malcolm Bason

I tried a different water this Saturday - with the usual result, yup, I blanked!

It was nice to get out by the water again, though! First time for what feels like forever.

D

david lilleyman

i am hoping to fish the trent between nottingham and newark this week for pike if anyone knows of any good locations i would be pleased to hear from you. i am also considering day ticket lakes and ponds in the area.

C

Cakey

Wendy
the lake was three feet higher than normal so was well flooded this put 3/4 of it unfishable ,the other quarter was about one foot of mud.
We all squashed in on one bank and we all blanked so we decided to keep the money in a kitty for a new date.

J

John Pleasance

Two chub and an eel today,oh well there's always next weekend and another cunning plan.

M

Mike Parker

Was going to go to Ashley Bends on the Hants Avon but too much traffic through the road works on M27 so went Grayling fishing on the Itchen instead (not really cold enough) Lots of decent Grayling and two Sea Trout!!!