Thorpe Lea Carp Challenge

Rob29

Reaction score
i've got half day from work on the friday and can meet Ian or anyone else to sort swims etc, personally i'd like to fish with some forum members, but happy to do whatever everyone else wants to do.

C

Cakey

really really sorry due to some personal probs I cant make it sorry

Rob29

Reaction score
Ian, let me know costs etc, and if we are fishing on same bank etc, providing its not a huge sum of money I can sort something out and meet you on the Friday (pm) to pay up. I can fish on the Saturday but not nightfish, need to get new bivvy.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Sorry lads but i am out also, i will get a weekend fishing again sometime, i hope.

Can only make the Saturday now, to much running around to do before and after, and if things dont go to plan will be there even later, so best to pull out.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Rob what we need is to get a confirned list of the numbers of people attending. Once we have this we can understand the costs.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
OK everyone we need to know who is definatly going to attend this event. Please put your name down. AS Rob29 is going to pay for you if you put your name down and do not attend you still have to pay.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Trevs still in/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Rob if you like I will bring my two man bivvvy and you can share a swim and a biv if you wish. up to you mate.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Trev & Rob We will have none of that kind of behaviour here please. /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gifI did not realise this was the Fishing magic Gay and Lesbian fishing annual outing LOL

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Takes one to know one lol. and anyway if you dont push back your not gay your bisexual lol.

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

It is and will always be the Ian Gemson Carp fishing Circus

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
LOL Roll Up Roll UP to the fishing circus. Love you in a freindly cuddly christian type way

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
ok ive trawled through the previous 4 pages and the list looks like this so far:

Ian (Will be all over the place instructing)

Rob (needs a bivvy, poss share with Trev)

Speci James

Trev

Mark

Nick

John TBC

I wont get there till late afternoon so im relying on Rob to get us a good double peg lol. I dont think there will be a barbeque style social due to the weather, however anyone is welcome to stroll down to my place for a beer or two if you wish.

we could be known as the magnificent 7

Rob29

Reaction score
Guys, i'm finding it difficult to get away from a work commitment that's been given to me, was due to fish on Sat but may have to cancel if i cant get out of it

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as Rob, looking like I'll be working on saturday and sunday. Partly my fault, for getting dates wrong......./forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Just a quick note to everyone I will be at Thorpe from Friday PM until Sunday PM. I am coaching on Saturday however I will be able to talk to you and say hello. I will as promised hold the coaching for you all on Sunday. If you want to come along you are all still welcome.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say how sad I was that no one bothered to attend the FM event at Thorpe lea.

The lake was in great form and I managed to bank nearly 30 carp to over 20lb in the 24 hours I was there.

Tight Lines all see you on the banside some time .

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Just read the write up in the AT about Thorpe Lea, its a pity I couldnt get there. Perhaps next summer and Ill take Chris (mankybait) along cos his mummy lives just up the road and she can bring bacon sarnies to our swims lol.