Thrown Orf & Day Ruined - Again!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Money would never give me what I would like, I would give my left leg to be able to walk a bit more :)

Eh....if you gave your left leg you'd have to hop a bit further Graham lol.

Reaction score
Re: Thrown Orf & Day Ruined -

sorry to hear about being asked to leave the river bank , i also love rivers but when i get to fish normally every bloody kayak and canoe paddler appears,and kids swing and jump in . still wouldn’t miss a trip for the world

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know It was a tongue in cheek remark but I would far sooner have my health than money, as it is I have neither:)

Obviously health first, but as the old saying goes "money makes a man healthy wealthy and wise"....so stick that in your pipe and smoke it Graham LOL :).

O

O.C.F.Disorder

That sounds like utter bullshine to me!

I have none of those things but I wish I did!
I have friends with sweet FA and friends who are very well off, I don't choose my friends because of their wealth or lack of it.

I'm not a jelous person because i'm gratefull for what I have, but I do addmitt to being envious of the luxuries money can buy.

Money is a disease, brother. I wouldnt choose friends based on wealth either but i tend to find I dont get along with wealthier people. They are too materialistic and often lack empathy, my polar opposite. That being said I do have a few wealthy companions but they are very frugal and couldnt be further from being stuck up. Actually come to think of it I think it comes down to having lost everything or started from nothing. Im not friends with anyone who has lived a sheltered life, I just cant see eye to eye with those fools. I must say my plan for the next few years is to move onto a canal boat so you can probably guess what kind of person I am.

Last edited:

bullet

Reaction score
I understand the way it is, but I can't help thinking there is something wrong with individuals being able to own fishing rights.
I much prefer the model of, say, New Zealand.

Another Dave

Reaction score
Fishing seems to attract an awful lot of anarchists, contrarians and eccentrics. Long may it continue to do so.

Another Dave

Reaction score
Hmm, the story did sound a bit too good to be true. I don't know who to believe now and will definitely hold fire on the old class war until we get to the bottom of this.