Today’s session

Mark Carolan

Reaction score
Not a bad session today. The wind was a bit of a challenge today, a strong down streamer which made presentation on the Bolo a bit difficult. I was using a 6gr Bolo probably could have used an 8gr (I’ll have to put an order in with Dave Harrell)
Spent most of the day on the 8m whip which was also getting a battering by the wind. Started of with a DH19 3gr pole float on a top four but quickly changed to a sensas morava 4gr float fished at 8m on a top 5. I was fishing the same depth of water I just needed the extra miter of line to try and counteract the sudden movements in the whip created by the gusts of wind. Had to keep changing the hook bait they wouldn’t really settle on one thing for long. Anyway at the end of the day I finished up with 7Lb of silver’s. How did other people do today?
C15DC2B2-530C-4930-9CAB-24D1AA561345.jpeg

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Hi Mark nice post and catch, your new to the forum but we usually post these on the "How did you get on" thread under general fishing. You will also find how others got on there as well.

Mark Carolan

Reaction score
Hi Mark nice post and catch, your new to the forum but we usually post these on the "How did you get on" thread under general fishing. You will also find how others got on there as well.
Thanks for letting me know I’ll use that thread next week.