Top Water 3pc Lure Set @ 1.2oz w/Propeller Fins!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
Time To Catch Fish! This Color Set is Called The "Muddy Water" Series!

Time To Catch Fish! This Color Set is Called The "Muddy Water" Series! You get 3 floating lures with spinning propeller fins at 1.2oz each in a set. Lengths are 5.7in each. The other set is called the Clear Water Series. The other size is 4in at 0.57oz also in a 3-set series. If you target much larger species i'd suggest swapping out the trebles for thicker wires. These larger sizes do look good though. You get 3 floating lures with spinning propeller fins at 1.2oz each in a set. Lengths are 5.7in each. The other set is called the Clear Water Series. The other size is 4in at 0.57oz also in a 3-set series.

These are clearly inexpensive copycats of the original "River-2-Sea" Whopper Plopper Lures. If you target larger species i'd suggest swapping out the trebles for thicker wires. On the original series i caught a Cuda that i released, wasn't big but gave a good fight. Well the Whopper Plopper people thought that it wasn't right to question that and asked me to leave their group. Then a few months latter the company apologized because i was one of the original testers & others came to the conclusion that i honestly reported a design flaw on the wire thickness used & have since used a ticker gauge.

Attachments

• Cover- 1.2oz.jpg
    Cover- 1.2oz.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4