Trial free floats ---- but feedback required

flightliner

Reaction score
Hi guys, I know the rivers ar'nt A1 at the moment and it's maybe slowing things down float wise but I'm looking forward to a day not to far away to give Glens "Triac" floats a few days of trials so I can give him his feedback--- Here's to all of us having success and able to give our generous benefactor the kind of news he is hoping for.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know the rivers ar'nt A1 at the moment and it's maybe slowing things down float wise but I'm looking forward to a day not to far away to give Glens "Triac" floats a few days of trials so I can give him his feedback--- Here's to all of us having success and able to give our generous benefactor the kind of news he is hoping for.

I'm gonna try and use one of Glenns superb floats next time out, infact I was fiddling with them only yesterday evening testing their shotting capacity in a large vase with a view to which to use:).
My only problem at the moment is posting pictures. The propper computer has crumbled and I just have no idea how to transport the pics feom my phone onto this pad and then onto the forum. So chances are i'll be posting a picturless report.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Flight,
I'm afraid I've got little to report as yet. I tend not to visit the rivers so early in the season. However, as you can see from HDYGO, I have tried a few times. I initially went for the very reason of trying one of the floats. Unfortunately, the distinct lack of flow meant that a float that sheds the flow so very well was rather difficult to use and give anything like a fair evaluation. I've actually had to resort to more bulbous floats to catch as much of the limited flow as possible. I've tried them since that initial go but, unfortunately, conditions aren't getting any better and results, unless you are into minnows, are no more illuminating.

O

O.C.F.Disorder

Just fascinating! am I able to take part in this? I float fish the warwickshire Avon very regularly and am willing to use as a regular part of my kit indefinitely (provided it functions correctly)

flightliner

Reaction score
Just fascinating! am I able to take part in this? I float fish the warwickshire Avon very regularly and am willing to use as a regular part of my kit indefinitely (provided it functions correctly)
Yes, room for just one more with the floats available. Glenn wants his floats to be trialed on a wide spread of rivers.
pm with details coming your way.