Trout advice sought

mike1986

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to trout fishing i have been fishing on a lake where i live but have had no luck with any trout yet! I have been fishing using a bubble float and worm as bait, how deep should i be fishing when using a bubble float on a deep lake? Do trout feed at all depths? Any info will be greatly appreciated

Paste paul

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to trout fishing i have been fishing on a lake where i live but have had no luck with any trout yet! I have been fishing using a bubble float and worm as bait, how deep should i be fishing when using a bubble float on a deep lake? Do trout feed at all depths? Any info will be greatly appreciated
We have a local lake full of trout and live baits can be used..... a lot of the guys use the feeder and worm or maggots and catch plentY and it’s quite deep.......I’ve also had em on a spinner there !
So yes they feed at all depths

mike1986

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply appreciate the info. I have been fishing at around 5 or 6 foot with the bubble but no joy havent seen many others catching though so maybe just a quiet patch. Thanks agaib

mikench

Reaction score
Try a small lure or spinner or a conventional float and bait. Trout are not exactly picky.