Underwater LED Fishing Lures Fishing Spoons by Dr Fish!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
All Spoons Are Individually Wrapped in Plastic to Seal it Away From Moisture Intrusion!

I've been using this for over a year now with good success at night in tandem with a LineDancer. I've tried to video this but at night the quality issue is extremely poor & there's extreme light reflection produced by my new powerful Fenix Headlamps in close quarters. So i decided just to show how i set my rig up instead. Been hitting Reds, Jacks & Scads pretty good using these LED flashers!

Attachments

• Cover-Underwater LED.jpg
    Cover-Underwater LED.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24

farhanamuneer

Reaction score
Underwater LED fishing lures, such as those offered by Dr. Fish, combine traditional fishing lure designs with built-in LED lights to attract fish in low-light or deep-water conditions.
When using underwater LED fishing lures, it's essential to experiment with retrieval techniques, depths, and colors to find what works best for the specific fishing conditions and target species. Additionally, always follow the manufacturer's instructions for care and maintenance to ensure the longevity of the LED lights and the overall performance of the fishing lures Dubai.