Wanted: a wallet to hold my baiting needles, Braid scissors and disgorgers etc.

Keith M

Reaction score
Help!

Does anyone know where I can buy a small wallet which would hold my various baiting needles, Braid scissors, bait drills, a small hook sharpening file and possibly (but not essential) some boilie stops ?

Something about the size of an average portable phone with separate pockets in which to store my various needles and braid scissors etc; which folds and has a zip; (with or without the tools) would be ideal.

Ive had one like this for years; however I’ve gone and lost it and I can’t find anything to replace it.

Keith

Last edited:

Keith M

Reaction score
That’s a possibility Mike, thanks for the idea.

I was also considering using the Nash needle/ rig box (see below) if there’s not a smaller wallet type option available.

Or maybe adapting one of my old leather wallets which I no longer use; which Dennis (m1bcb) suggested.

My old one was made from a plastic cloth and had a zip, however unfortunately I’ve lost it plus all of its contents.

Keith

Last edited:

theartist

Reaction score
Or maybe adapting one of my old leather wallets which I no longer use; which Dennis (m1bcb) suggested.

My old one was made from a plastic cloth and had a zip, however unfortunately I’ve lost it plus all of its contents.

Keith
A zip up pencil or make up case could also be an option to modify, wallets tend to be leather or leather effect and metal/plastic things slide from them quite easy if in an open compartment - Just ask my bread punches :) Also if it's black or brown they can be a sod to find when misplaced, so something colourful works too

chrissh

Reaction score
Help!

Does anyone know where I can buy a small wallet which would hold my various baiting needles, Braid scissors, bait drills, a small hook sharpening file and possibly (but not essential) some boilie stops ?

Something about the size of an average portable phone with separate pockets in which to store my various needles and braid scissors etc; which folds and has a zip; (with or without the tools) would be ideal.
Keith, I have one of these you can have if its any good to you I’ll send it down to you , it will fit in a big pocket on a fishing coat

1632333567300.png