Warrington AA Guardian Notes

P

Paul Williams

How many of us have looked at this and not took much notice? if this Perch is genuine then what a fish!!!! forget 30lb carp and pike this fish is gigantic!!! and we just read it and pass it by! this fish to me is amongst the years best in the angling world, but then again i would give Slidges right arm to catch one that size!

Alan Roe

Reaction score
From what we've heard you would give any part of Sedges anatomy for a decent fish!!:-D
Still a five pound perch is a tremendous fish in anyone's books....

P

Paul Williams

Rik, i don't know, but i don't remember many!!......Alan sadly you are correct i probably would!!!! teehee

C

Carp Angler

There's the record, this warrington one and one that i think tony miles had at the start of the season from the gt ouse.

I can't recall any others,
just puts into perspective what a fantastic fish it is.

G

Goose Ganderton

I know of two waters in Kent that are said to contain 5Ib Perch. One is a small day ticket water and the other is a club water that is hardly fished. I am going to target both these waters next year as I think that one of these could to knocking on for a record weight come the spring.

P

peter webber

Goose
Whats the name of the day ticket water?
How about a trip there to see what we can get?
----(*}}}}<

G

Goose Ganderton

Peter the day ticket water is Longshaw Farm fishing lakes at Sturry Nr Canterbury they have 2 lakesthe one Im interested in is 4 acresand is said to be stocked with Carp to 27Ib Tench to 7Ib Perch to 5Ib and Roach to 3Ib. If you fancy a day or overnight session down there let me know. Its probable too far for the other lads to travel although night fishing ia pos by arrangment.

A

Andy Davis

Goose, I'd make the trip down for a big perch!!
Andy (Sandhurst)

G

Goose Ganderton

If you fancy a day or over-nighter down there Andy just let me know. I'm not sure that I will be able to do anything before christmas.

P

peter webber

Goose...sounds like we may have a fish in for jan on this one:))

G

Goose Ganderton

Lets hope so boys. My personal best for a Perch is 3Ib 2oz which I would dearly love to better.