Weird Hardy Conquest 'Pin

nottskev

Reaction score
It looks identical, and given the unusual scratched-off engraving, must surely be the same one? The seller's other items on ebay are Hardy stuff plus a lot of expensive tat.
I met up with a friend today and sold him a mint Harrison rod for half what I could get. I know it's life, but I have a low opinion of people who buy prestige gear not to use, but just to sell it on again at a profit.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If it is the same reel, it sold for 135 on ebay a couple of weeks back, then sold for 175 on faceache last week and is now up for 230 quid.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
If it is the same reel, it sold for 135 on ebay a couple of weeks back, then sold for 175 on faceache last week and is now up for 230 quid.
Somethings not right then if its moving on that quickly......or there are some proper mugs about. Personally I wouldnt give you a tenner for it...ugly thing.

chrissh

Reaction score
I sent this guy a message about the reel seeing he is selling it as new I ask if the reel has the box and counter weights

His reply

New message from: cristianvictovrincean_0 (192 )

Sorry mate. It is new. But unfortunately only the neoprene bag. Moving I lost lots of gear from last bussiness. That's why I drop the price a lot. But the reel never used. Regards