Well done Dave Cooper

P

Paul Hancock

A well deserved award to an angler who makes reading about angling a real pleasure.

P

Paul Williams

I agree, well done Coops, but wheres your prize? all i can see is that piece of metal you picked up to attempt to measure the depth of Grahams wallet!! you know the real one we found, not the pretender he had been trying to pass off all weekend!!!

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Thanks guys, much appreciated. There will be more if you can stomach it and if I ever get out fishing and remember what it's about.

Don't be too hard on Graham, Brummie, he did by the tea at the NEC. From the loose change in his pocket so he didn't have to buy bacon butties as well, but he did buy the tea. From small acorns as they say......

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Seriously, I have to say thanks to Graham, Fishingmagic and Relum for the prize.

I enjoy writing the articles, so winning the prize is a very nice bonus. I am looking forward to putting it to good use in the not too distant future hopefully.

Thanks again Graham.

Coops

G

Goose Ganderton

Just like to add my congrat's Cooperman for your very entertaining and memory-provoking article. Well done and lets have more.

M

Malcolm Bason

I'd just like to echo thoughts of previous posters - well done Dave!