What bait do i need

I

Iain Wishart

ok Wendy..to answer your original question.
Try a lump of bread flake as a change bait. If you are using sweetcorn dunk the breadflake hookbait into the sweetcorn juice before casting.....works for me!!!!!

B

Bob Car

Number 63 Hi Wendy, Sorry that I didnt reply to you by mid-night on the 3rd but I did have a good reason. and just to let you know the good lady indoors presented me with a 6lb daughter, so am I let off this time. I bet all you fellow anglers are geting ready to see who gets 69 ( sorry Graham and Wendy) I just had to say it.LOL

B

Bob Car

Thanks Peter, I have estamated that by putting this on to the thread Wendy may just get to the magical 100. And yes I will admit that I was one of the biggest non believer's in Wendy and I did say sorry. But you didnt answer my message with the info that I asked you for did you Wendy.

W

Wendy Perry

Congratulations Bob on the birth !!!!and yes i think i will let you off :eek:)

mmmm i'm also tryin to think what info i was suppose to give you ??

W

Wendy Perry

was you the one who emailed me and said would i like to try sea fishing and if i did email you ??? coz i tried to email that person back but it kept being returned so i dunno Bob

D

David OLoughlin

Cor Wendy that line is nearly as bad as 'Do you want to come up & see my flies'? LOL

B

Bob Car

Wendy hi its me sorry that I didnt reply sooner but the doting father has been to see daddy's little girl.The question was about a picture do you remember now.

And dave if you have got your coat on dont forget to wait until you get your prize then you can put your Action Man (or was it a Barbie) lunch box in it for the journey. LOL

A

alan thornely

has anyone been to white acres, newquay?
love some feedback if anyone has any.
cheers,

G

Geoff Palmer

Alan
Came back from there last friday. See thread on Bolingey for a bit of news on the place. the lakes at W/Acres weren't fishing too well during the week I was there so I fished Bolingey 4 times. Bolingey was fishing really well - I had well over 100 lb on Wednesday and Ray had the same on Wednesday and Thursday.
The lake is magic

G

Geoff Palmer

Further to the above.
The vans and lodges are quite comfortable. I used the 4 berth Lakes and found them spacious and quite warm. They are doing good deals for November if you contact them.