What bait do i need

A

Andrew Miller

It the poor blokes in between asking for help and getting completely ignored that I feel sorry for!
Windy

G

Gary Knowles

Windy,

Makes you wnder how many replies a spotty little kid from Dudley would get doesn't it !

(no offence Sedge)

J

John Tait

"I currently have 12lb main line and i am wanting some Braid but im not sure how heavy i need it?Help me.."

Matty, one of the great advantages of braid is that, pound for pound (breaking strain) it is considerably thinner than mono - so, if you are currently using 12lb. mono, you should probably be able to use 30lb. braid without an increase in thickness - or alternatively, you could use 15lb. braid, which would give a slight increase in strength and a considerably reduced diameter.

Jonty

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Wendy, at least somebody can appreciate the true meaning of handsome, debonaire and sophisticated.

Take no notice of people like Gary, Stuart, Bob and Malcolm (ugly gits), they just suffer from anal-speak.

G

Gary Knowles

Graham,

Its not Wendy I find amusing its the response !

I mean, I'm not saying the guys all fawning over her are mugs, just that if they were fish they would all have pet names and no lips ! ! ! !

Plus it looks like your now falling into the same category.........

Reel 'em in girl.........

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's all right for you though, you've got the Gay Emblem.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yer can keep him all to yourself as well!

W

Wendy Perry

I notice the one's that didn't think i was real haven't replied BOB lol
i'll give ya till end of tonight then i shall be wanting flowers and chocolate what do you reckon Graham do you think that's fair heheheheh

reeeeeeeeeling :eek:)

wendy

I

Iain Wishart

When i said that the contributers were a mine of information...i didn't just mean fishing advice...P**s taking seems very popular!!!!!. Can i suggest that we try to beat the current 154 responses on the Caption Compettion No2 thread? I still haven't recovered from reading all 154 threads....my ribs still hurt from laughing too much.

W

Wendy Perry

Sorry Iain i seem to have caused trouble on here i only asked what bait to use lol my last thread got 97 responses heheheh well at least i've livened it up a bit :eek:)
wait till i catch my first carp tomorrow then i'll sicken em all !!!!

I

Iain Wishart

12lb braid.....ummmm...yes....err....No...i know nothing about 12lb braid!

W

Wendy Perry

hahahahahah cmon wer'e getting there 56 i reckon graham should run a competition to see who gets mosts comments i might win something then :eek:)

G

Geoff Palmer

Ill throw in my 2 penniworth with nothing special to say.