What is in your flask?

chevin4

Reaction score
Lol that must have been last Thursday as I have not been there this week. I believe Tim went yesterday and as you pointed out it was very hard going. It was even harder where I went where it is rock hard the best of times.

Reaction score
Just to say,Asda must have been reading my earlier posts on their Costa Rican coffee as the bastards have discontinued it,so now i've bought two to try,one from Tesco(which I think i've tried before and wasn't keen),the other a new offering from Aldi,which I hope is the cats whiskers as it costs £1.69 a 100gm jar....

flightliner

Reaction score
Summer it's water but winter my taste is fairly Catholic from tinned soup, coffee, tea, oxo and even runny porridge sweetened with syrup.
Contrary to most I don't mind stewed tea as long as it was strong and sweet in the first place. It comes from my time working in a Sheffield steelworks after leaving school. The guys on the melting shop floor always had a Billycan sat on a furnace, never ever washed out and topped up constantly with the resulting "stew" that I developed a liking of. (builders tea by comparison is for pussies)
My flask is an "Arcosteel" that I bought almost thirty years ago and it will keep tea or coffee still very drinkable more than twenty four hours from first poured in.

noodle

Reaction score
Yeah I don't do flasks fresh tea
And for food noodles

Attachments

• IMG_20201129_102258.jpg
    IMG_20201129_102258.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 83