What type of fishing are you missing the most??

Reaction score
For me I can't seem to decide. I've sat and day dreamed about everything from tench fishing on the waggler, bream on the quiver tip, whip fishing for silver and casting a line off the beaches...
The catch rate however is amazing as while I've been fishing in my head I haven't missed a bite and everything seems to go to plan?

tommos16

Reaction score
At this stage I'm thinking about fishing the pond mate. But if I had to choose, I'd be after Bream on the Quivertip

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've been thinking the same tbh. But when we're allowed to go fishing again I'll want to do that many different things I won't know where to start??????
In the long run I think it will make us get on the bank more often and make the most of our time as something like this makes you realise how precious it really is

Aknib

Reaction score
I can be quite specific about this, I'm missing my Perch fishing!

It's currently high season for big numbers of big fish and I know where they are on some very big waters, what they're doing and how I'll catch 'em...

Or not, as the case currently is!

tommos16

Reaction score
I went down my local cut today and threw a few pellets and a lot of breadcrumb in, stood for 5 minutes and there was bubbles and boiling all over the show. Gives me hope for when it's all over, small graces

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

d.owens

Reaction score
Float fishing for me. First chance I get I'm gonna flick a float out - bait will be bread, corn, worm, bacon grill or maggot - depending on time of year and location. Splash of the float hitting the surface. Sink the line. Gaze, with a mixture of anticipation and relief, at the fluorescent tip; can't wait!

Keith M

Reaction score
For me nothing can beat a very early start on a beautiful remote estate lake with no-one else there to spoil your peace; in a swim with Tench bubbles erupting amongst the lilly Beds and moving towards your float.

Catching Barbel on a small stream comes fairly close but catching Tench on my local estate lake comes first for me.

And hopefully that’s where I’ll be when the lockdown ends.

Keith

Philip

Reaction score
With the best fishing month bar none -May- about to arrive I am missing it all ! Everything that swims is eating big time and its just a brilliant time to be out there but there is nothing I can do about it .

steve2

Reaction score
At the moment it's lure fishing but in a months time it will be Tench fishing. Now I think it is more likely to be next winters pike fishing.

John Keane

Reaction score
Definitely salmon fishing with the fly. Had 2 trips to the Spey cancelled this Spring and they are usually the highlights of my fishing calendar.

dalesman

Reaction score
Running water and trotting a float for Dace, Chub and Grayling and travelling light, shoulder bag for flask and butty's

john step

Reaction score
At the moment I dont care what sort, its the lot. I am not sure if all the fishing videos I have been watching makes the situation worse or not!

rob48

Reaction score
Stick, waggler and bolo on the river. It feels like the closed season started last October.

barbelboi

Reaction score
The sort where water is involved - having said that being predominately a moving water angler I wouldn't be fishing too much at present anyway................

Reaction score
I am missing feeling that im as close as I can be with nature,like a dose of medicine,regularly,this time of year three times a week,mainly watching a float,but anything would suffice....