What would Thomas Turner like for Christmas?

Thomas Turner

Trade Member
Reaction score
Just like every other tackle collector and angler, Thomas Turner has a Christmas wants list.

In preparation for the buying frenzy, we are looking for high-quality rods, reels, and accessories to sell to our customers.

Hardy rods and reels

Like most anglers you will have bought items and never used them, putting them in a store for a rainy day.

We are looking to buy fine, mint, and boxed reels and rods by Abel, Farlow, Hardy, Loop, Orvis, Sage, and others.

Rods and reels

It’s a great time to sell knowing the tackle will go on to be loved and fished again.

Antique and high-end modern classic tackle in the coarse, game, and sea fishing world is all of interest.

Collection of fishing reels

It could be a Hardy Perfect, Altex spinning reel, or Allcock Aerial. Quality fine condition Hardy Palakona split cane fly and B James coarse rods are always in demand.

Please get in touch with us and make another angler’s Christmas stocking a cracker!

John Stephenson – 01782 698787 / 07548 871985

john@thomasturner.com

Dave Townsend – 01934 516931 / 07535 590617

davetownsend@thomasturner.com

The post What would Thomas Turner like for Christmas? appeared first on Thomas Turner Fishing Antiques.

Continue reading...

Aknib

Reaction score
Me 'n her indoors have decided on a single present policy this Christmas and i'll be looking out for a Bruce & Walker Hexagraph Avon, customised reel seat and all the other trimmings.

I can only hope she'll be suitably impressed with her bath salts.

mikench

Reaction score
Me 'n her indoors have decided on a single present policy this Christmas and i'll be looking out for a Bruce & Walker Hexagraph Avon, customised reel seat and all the other trimmings.

I can only hope she'll be suitably impressed with her bath salts.
She won’t stay indoors for bath salts Steve.😉