When I die...

bullet

Reaction score
I think i'd teach em to hoover tye house, wash the car, do the garden, paint the house etc etc and go fishing myself while they sort out the other matters.
If only, i'd be laughin'!

That's what the Mrs is for, isn't it....:wh:wh ( he says checking she ain't looking over me shoulder).

Another Dave

Reaction score
If I could train the dog to just carry my small bag and unhooking mat from swim to swim and then lie still, while I’m doing a bit of roving that would be good enough for me.

My last dog (a Jack Russel terrier) used to drive me mad by trying to grab every fish that I caught as I bought it in, and sometimes even while it was still in the water, which drove me bonkers.

Keith

I still want to get something like this for our greyhound:

51r0busWa8L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you get mikes fishing tackle, buy the big house and adopt me …. Daddy... :welcome:

I'll be moving to France to my new gaff so will have no time for pesky kids!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You rotten sod, and you haven't adopted me either,
Leave me Mikes tackle then I can sell it and buy my own gaff in France with the money.

Lol, sorry Mark, as I said, i've no time for pesky kids as i'll be living it up in me new chateau. Mike (now me dad) left me loads of cash to pay for sexy times with the french ladies.....every night!!!

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I hope you have a long wait at customs. My would have been Grandad,if you had adopted me, would be turning in his grave if he knew you were wasting my inheritance on French slappers instead of buying quality rods and reels.:mad:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope you have a long wait at customs. My would have been Grandad,if you had adopted me, would be turning in his grave if he knew you were wasting my inheritance on French slappers instead of buying quality rods and reels.:mad:

He insisted I carried on were he left off :w :w:w

mikench

Reaction score
Lol, sorry Mark, as I said, i've no time for pesky kids as i'll be living it up in me new chateau. Mike (now me dad) left me loads of cash to pay for sexy times with the french ladies.....every night!!!

Sharon, Sharon have you seen this?:rolleyes:

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Don't worry Grandad that should have been, I will contest the will. Fancy that no good Tigger saying you went out with French slappers !!!! I will get Granny Sharon to help contest the will.
Then we can carry on buying quality rods and reels, and maybe a Daiwa Air Z pole. :wh

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry Grandad that should have been, I will contest the will. Fancy that no good Tigger saying you went out with French slappers !!!! I will get Granny Sharon to help contest the will.
Then we can carry on buying quality rods and reels, and maybe a Daiwa Air Z pole. :wh

Rods and reels or french slappers......french slappers for me by a country mile :smokin:

Your deff'o showing your age if a french slapper doesn't appeal to you....:eek:hwell:

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Rods and reels or french slappers......french slappers for me by a country mile :smokin:

Your deff'o showing your age if a french slapper doesn't appeal to you....:eek:hwell:[/QUOTE

You're cruel, I wonder if I can get child protection services involved to help contest the will. I bet Grandad Mike wouldn't have adopted you if he had known how you would turn out. You would have been one of those people who sent kids up chimneys in a time gone by. :(

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Your deff'o showing your age if a french slapper doesn't appeal to you....:eek:hwell:[/QUOTE

You're cruel, I wonder if I can get child protection services involved to help contest the will. I bet Grandad Mike wouldn't have adopted you if he had known how you would turn out. You would have been one of those people who sent kids up chimneys in a time gone by. :(

LOL,....child protection :).

Too late now he's me dad LOL, and the chateau is mine, mr Delmote, he say YES!

Yeah, I would have gone one better than that, I would have made em clean chimmneys while there was a fire in !

bracket

Reaction score
Being a Child of Odin, I will be taking my gear with me to Valhalla. During the day whilst all the rest are hacking away at each other, Thor and I will be out having a go for the Midgard Serpent and get back for the evening craic. Pete

bracket

Reaction score
Well take @tigger with you and use him as bait..:fish2:

Markcw. I am no sea fishing expert so advise me please. Would that be a whole tigger or should I use a fillet? Pete.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Markcw. I am no sea fishing expert so advise me please. Would that be a whole tigger or should I use a fillet? Pete.

Pete,with the abuse he has been giving me, and wasting @mikench fishing rod money on French slappers, I would fillet him slowly. Also I think a large hook through the tail would be good as well.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pete,with the abuse he has been giving me, and wasting @mikench fishing rod money on French slappers, I would fillet him slowly. Also I think a large hook through the tail would be good as well.

Your just jeleous because I got adopeted and no one wants you :w.