Why not have lure fishing at Farmoor reservoir?

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
This question is entirely down to those managing Farmoor Reservoir; the rest of us have no say in their management of their waters. If you want to fish Farmoor stick to their rules, when in Rome etc.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Can I ask why there are 2 threads on the go and started by Krang on lure fishing, there is this one and there is a thread in the bait box section.
Both threads to me seem to have run their course and are going nowhere,
I may be a voice in the wilderness on here but could someone lock these threads,?

John Keane

Reaction score
Can I ask why there are 2 threads on the go and started by Krang on lure fishing, there is this one and there is a thread in the bait box section.
Both threads to me seem to have run their course and are going nowhere,
I may be a voice in the wilderness on here but could someone lock these threads,?

Just use the triangle icon, bottom left, to report the posts you don’t like. The Mods pretty much have their finger on the pulse but they don’t see everything. Complain about the Troll and he won’t be around for long,

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Krang is a touch aggrivating but no one has to reply to him.

No surprise to see the professional grass and name caller is living up to his vindictive horrible character yet again and doing his best to get someone banned!