Zipped boxes...

Alan Whitty

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy a zipped box like Korda retail(and guru,matrix,nash etc),but for less than they are asking,it hasn't got to be camouflaged,just seems a ridiculous price to pay....

mikench

Reaction score
The NGT reel cases would fit any terminal tackle instead of a reel , come in various sizes and can be bought for about £10 for 3.

Alan Whitty

Reaction score
I've decided to go for a recycled clip up sandwich box in purple and green from Sainsburys for something like £6.50,I didn't explain earlier but it is to store my hooklength lines in,so must not be clear and being solid reduces the chance of damaging spools...👍

Alan Whitty

Reaction score
Got said box,perfect size,fits the gap of the washbag it replaces but is more robust protecting the brittle plastic of line spools...

The Sogster

Reaction score
I've decided to go for a recycled clip up sandwich box in purple and green from Sainsburys for something like £6.50,I didn't explain earlier but it is to store my hooklength lines in,so must not be clear and being solid reduces the chance of damaging spools...👍

Why not just use a pint bait box?

Alan Whitty

Reaction score
Not big enough,need something the size of two 3pt boxes,several spools of hooklength material of different makes and materials...