Latest activity

• purplepeanut007
    purplepeanut007 replied to the thread Float making..
    A few more additions 😊
    • 20211023_101443.jpg
    • 20211023_101451.jpg
    • 20211023_101431.jpg
  • The bad one
    The bad one replied to the thread Sewage in our rivers..
    And the privatised companies have under invested much more than the public ones ever did! 56 Billion paid out in share dividends...
  • R
    rob48 replied to the thread Sewage in our rivers..
    They were polluting long before privatisation, mainly due to lack of investment during this period of public ownership and large-scale...
  • The bad one
    The bad one replied to the thread Sewage in our rivers..
    What we are talking about here is how we, Society, deal with our Sh1t! And how it has evolved over last 300 years or so. A little...
  • Ray Roberts
    Ray Roberts replied to the thread Sewage in our rivers..
    If private water companies can’t run safely without polluting our waterways or investing the necessary funds to provide a decent service...
  • R
    Rod & Annette replied to the thread Squid for pike fishing.
    Can't say I've used it myself but can't see why it wouldn't register an interest. I've used Whiting quite successfully for Pike though...
  • peter crabtree
    peter crabtree reacted to markg's post in the thread Sport or Pastime with Like Like.
    deleted post, couldn't be bothered in the end.
  • H
    hague01 replied to the thread Reel servicing.
    I have been using felindre for around 7-8 years now. One or two reels a year, just when I feel I have perhaps a problem. I can't fault...
  • C
    chevin4 reacted to mikench's post in the thread Sewage in our rivers. with Like Like.
    We all recognise global warning as a threat, that our Victorian infrastructure which lead the world no longer does so and that we need...
  • R
    rob48 replied to the thread Sewage in our rivers..
    Until the companies were privatised there was no reliably accurate knowledge or hard data on the magnitude, condition, or even extent of...