2009 Fishing Magic/2009 James Farrow Memorial Fish in

C

Cakey

Im hoping to get there on the thursday ,Im waiting for thrush to let me know.........

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
"Thrush" do I dare ask? I`m leaving about 4am friday morning so should be there for about 10 to 11 o`clock (dont catch them all by the time we all get there) and I will probably stay an extra night but on paddocks lake, I looking forward to this fish-in /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

W

wayne mitchell

going thurs night ok with us but have to be back sunday night

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Dan if it all goes horribly wrong I might be turning up a day early and will leave a day later, so I should have plenty of time to fish the Cat lake.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
"if it all goes horribly wrong? It would be rude of me not to fish paddocks when i`m down there./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I`ve got someone who`s interested in coming for the full weekend but he won`t know till this weekend ( till he`s buttered up the missus), so hopefully that`s another space filled./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Do we have an up to date list of people coming?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif No prob`s Richard, I`all keep trying/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Cakey I`ve been telling them that anything caught will be weighed by a busty 6 ft tall blonde swedish lass and who ever catch`s the most take`s her home at the end of the weekend but if you want me to tell them there`s a big bank side raffle then I shall, no prob`s/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif