A week trip to France

C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

reply.....................

bonjour cakey
aucun problème mais seulement si je peux faire l'amour passionné fol avec wol

Francky

whats all that mean ?</blockquote>

"good morning cakey
no problem but only if I can make mad passionate love with wol"

"Francky"

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I spoke to the garage today on van or minibus hire. On the minibus for insurance purposes I cant drive it as i passed my test after 1997 so the categry isnt on my licence (they do have one with a roof rack if we needed or they said they can take a few of the back seats in it for extra room or we could take a van put all of our gearin it and take 2 cars it depends on how many people are going, as 3 including the driver can go in the van. He was abit busy to give me a quote today but he said find out how many people are going and he will sort us out what we need, plus a discounted price too. Can we do this year and next year if people are up for it???? As cakey has been there before he must know the best place so we can get our grub for the week unless if people want to get it in England. Plus we may need to have a limit on how much we take as we would need to fit it all in our transport.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Not bad, so far.....

Trev

Wol

Cakey

Colin

Sue

Dan

Les

Mark

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
f_animatedthum_059dcd3.gif

I'm deffo .......... name the date, drive & survive will do me.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt (SAA) (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Not bad, so far.....

Trev

Wol

Cakey

Colin

Sue

Dan

Les

Mark</blockquote>
............. plus Steaky baby

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
If everyone who puts there names forward say if they want to do this year or next year. Next year would be 100% on as we have loads of time to get it sorted but this year would depend on interest and if everyone can commit thereselfs, come on guys and girls im sure we could get the ball rolling. Cakey can get Vauginly(dont think ive spelt that right ) for £1200 for a week and thats 10 to 14 anglers max, as he knows them well and wol can translate.

MankyBait

Reaction score
Count me in as well please

I used to hold a Full Psv License and drove anything from 12 seaters to 57's (been a couple of years since I last drove though........ but hey........It's like riding a bike ........... bit of practise and I'll be away), anyone mind if I take a turn at the wheel?/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Thats 11 people so far if my dad goes this year, so we aint far from a full list

Trev

Wol

Cakey

Colin

Sue

Dan

Les

Mark

Steaker

Mankybait

Emmo?

Are we all 100% wanting to do this year? I am

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Couldn't do this year really because it would take me a while to get the money although my Dad and I would be up for it next year I think.