ACES vs CHAVS MK2 ??

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

You'll be with all us other old buggers (over 50) who'll be wheeled to our swims in our bathchairs, incontinence bags strapped to a bankstick, and sat in a crap peg.

But also lifting the trophy this year 'cos we'll be wary of getting robbed again.

There, that should set the scene for a good match :0)

paul martin 7

Reaction score
Fred Bonney: The scars, are still there to be seen ;o

Was that before you bumped into ray?

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Pmsl Cakester reallyyyyyyyy.....tut tut

Neil,

Are we holding a raffle again all monies to the ACA?

If so, can someone donate a good Avon feeder rod? ;-)...Which I'm going to win ;-) lol lol

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Gold Valley Website

At the moment we'll be on the far bank of Syndicate Lake but if we get just a few more, we'll probably end up having the whole lake. we shall see!

As for a raffle. Not sure, last January was such a success because of a lot of very generous people (donations as well as ticket buyers). How many times can we "go to the well"?

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Cakester, you impossible lol....but we love you anyway

Neil,

I'm more then happy to donate a prize again and buy tickets, as long as I get my avon feeder rod lol lol lol

Come to think of it...didn't you just buy a new one? ;-) Surely you wouldn't mind to donate it for a good course Neil *wink wink*

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Cakester hunny bunny...so am I lol lol lol lol....me is a chav ;-)

And guess what? I'll be fishing GV tomorrow to bribe the fish ;-)....Aces watch out the Chavs are about

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
but you dont know the cut off point yet ....it might be 21

That's fine by me...as I am only 20 ;-) hahaha and dare anyone saying different :-(