Adding a Person to a Photo Without Photoshop - Seeking Guidance

emmamark

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've got a question about adding a person to a photo, and I don't have access to Photoshop. I'm sure there are

alternative methods and software out there, and I'd love to hear your suggestions and experiences. What tools or

apps do you recommend for seamlessly adding a person into a photo? Are there any handy techniques or tricks that

have worked well for you? I'm excited to learn from your expertise and make my photos even more memorable!

emmamark

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've got a question about adding a person to a photo, and I don't have access to Photoshop. I'm sure there are

alternative methods and software out there, and I'd love to hear your suggestions and experiences. What tools or

apps do you recommend for seamlessly adding a person into a photo? Are there any handy techniques or tricks that

have worked well for you? I'm excited to learn from your expertise and make my photos even more memorable! also want to ask this how to add a person to a photo without photoshop
thanks in advance for any help

mikench

Reaction score
This is a fishing site full of anglers. Some of us struggle to get a fish in the net let alone on a photo.😉