Adjustable Fishing Rod Carrying Strap!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
For Freshwater Usage to Saltwater & Brackish!

I ordered a DONQL Adjustable Rod strap for myself online as i sometimes hike into a few of my spots. It greatly reduces hand & arm fatigue for those longer hikes in & out. The strap has a padded shoulder section and the total length can be between 30-54in. The soft elastic bands that wrap around the rods are padded to prevent scratching. Suitable for hiking into your favorite fishing locations while keeping your hands free.

Attachments

• Cover-Adjustable Fishing Rod Strap.jpg
    Cover-Adjustable Fishing Rod Strap.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

Keith M

Reaction score
I like this one (I have two of them) and it also comes with a padded and adjustable shoulder strap (which is not in the pictures) plus the reel is protected too.

I usually fit the padded shoulder strap if I’m going to be doing some lure fishing and Im only using one rod. However they are also good when being carried on the outside of a rod quiver with the shoulder strap removed.

Keith

Last edited:

Philip

Reaction score
I like this one

I quite like the look of those Keith as sometimes if I am transporting more than one rod they can clank together especially at the reels and damage & tangle things.

Generally I avoid any sort of rod carrying equipment and go for the barest essentials like a bit of velcro or a rubber band on the butt holding the broken down rod together but those look like they are simple quick and dont add a load of weight.