Advice needed

ian g

Reaction score
If you every fancy a trip to the Severn around Shrewsbury give me a shout , there are some decent barbel to be had. I'd say ledger is the best , be prepared to move around a little to find them.

Old fisher

Reaction score
OK Mike. I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to my posts etc. I will now be bowing out of FM but I would like to say I have enjoyed my first and only try as such a venture. Thanks to you all.

Last edited:

Philip

Reaction score
Am I missing something? :unsure:

I may have contributed with a slightly harsh post that I later amended.

I am not convinced all is as it seems but of course I would be sorry if my post was the cause.

Reaction score
Oh dear,how easy we humans can be to upset....sad to see you go Old Fisher....

On the Trent lots of anglers fish biggish feeders,carrying large weights,as Kev would no doubt say,not always necessary,in lower cooler water conditions pellet can be a bit slow and minimal feed might be better,maggot or caster is normally more effective,as Sam(Chris) says finding out about swim location is probably more important than any other ingredient for success,good luck....

no-one in particular

Reaction score
A shame if you are leaving old fisher, I thought your posts were very interesting. I was going to comment on this one that another thing I do as old age and health takes it toll was to make my rods up at home and travel as light as possible, it's amazing what you don't need when you start to think about it. I have carried items 100's and 100's of miles and never used them so now I don't bother. I didn't comment as I did not think this was what you were after. Good luck with your fishing.

mainstream

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jesus christ
this forum should be re/ named the muppet show

the old nearly dead , never go fishing , muppet show , but with plenty of shit to say show ,

mainstream

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can someone do me a favour and remove me from this load of shite please i have tried but i am that old , senile , confused and thick as pig shit that i cant do it , do me a favour please moderator and pull the shutters down on me before i get like the dim whits on here

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Moderation note to Mainstream . . . .

It appears that since joining FM that these are your only 2 posts and that since 2018 . . .

We typically don't cancel memberships, per se, so the best advice is to simply not to read or post on this site yourself.

mainstream

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Moderation note to Mainstream . . . .

It appears that since joining FM that these are your only 2 posts and that since 2018 . . .

We typically don't cancel memberships, per se, so the best advice is to simply not to read or post on this site yourself.
never thought of that , god what a prick ,knob , nob must go now my carer is knocking on the door she's here to change my nappy and put me to bed i suppose like a lot more on here , get a grip you muppets , meant to say a life not a grip , anyway goodby

Old fisher

Reaction score
Happy birthday Old Fisher: if you are looking in have a good one.
Thank you. Just to add. Since withdrawing from FM I had a fall and now have a dislocated shoulder. I still though watch the forums but decided not to post Items myself but enjoy reading others comments.

mikench

Reaction score
Please do and I wish you a speedy recovery. Do comment or post whenever you wish.