As close as I dared go and with a zoom

@Clive

Reaction score
It is outside Morrisons at Helaby looking towards Rotherham.

The traffic lights at the junction just beyond there are covered by traffic cameras. One day I got a NIP with a photo of the dog van going through a red light in a 40mph doing over 90mph. There was a hand written note from the Chief Inspector along the lines of "Please explain. It has got to be good". I sent him a photo that had been taken about 20 seconds before. It showed a stolen van with the owner hanging onto the front using the driver's door mirror and a windscreen wiper. I wrote underneath: "Is this good enough?"
:unsure:

Never heard a thing back.

flightliner

Reaction score
It is outside Morrisons at Helaby looking towards Rotherham.

The traffic lights at the junction just beyond there are covered by traffic cameras. One day I got a NIP with a photo of the dog van going through a red light in a 40mph doing over 90mph. There was a hand written note from the Chief Inspector along the lines of "Please explain. It has got to be good". I sent him a photo that had been taken about 20 seconds before. It showed a stolen van with the owner hanging onto the front using the driver's door mirror and a windscreen wiper. I wrote underneath: "Is this good enough?"
:unsure:

Never heard a thing back.
Clive, I'd have loved to have seen that photo! 📸🤣

Last edited:

mikench

Reaction score
My favourite photo of my favourite dog.

8AE9D8C9-3DE6-4F84-B024-CDE32466A3AD.jpeg