Everyone is Welcome
Queens Arms 177 Stockport Road, Cheadle, Stockport SK82DP

Some fantastic Auction Prizes to include
A Days guiding with Jon Berry on the Bristol Avon
A full set of signed Jon Berry Books
Paintballing for 24 people worth £600
An allcocks wizard in mint condition
A 32" LCD Television

And lots of raffle prizes from high street vouchers to sunbed sessions, more paintballing, Bait prizes.

Theres plenty of prizes for her indoors so if you fancy a differant night out pop along.

Food will also be available in the form of curry, rice poppadums, its free but a donation to the abf is required.
There will also be 2 football cards going round one costing £5 with a £200 prize and one costing £2 with an £80 prize.

Entertainment will be provided by the pub, Martin James from bbc radio lancashire will be compare and Colonel Philip Naylor from the abf will be our special guest.

Jerry

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A.B.F. - excellent cause.

Jerry - if it's of any use to the evening and to the auction, a signed 1st Edition hardback (1992) copy of the book, Somewhere Down The Crazy River, with my compliments, if you'd like it.

PM me if of interest.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's quite okay. I didn't mean to gatecrash anything or anybody last night when I made the offer; I just saw your announcement and the A.B.F. cause, and thought "Right. Anything to help.".

jerry gleeson

Reaction score
It's perfectly alright mate if it wasn't for people like yourself being so generous I wouldn't be able to do these events.

Jerry

jerry gleeson

Reaction score
Over 50 good raffle prizes up for grabs including a 3 course meal for 2 on Christmas eve at Bradbury hall hotel

Jerry

jerry gleeson

Reaction score
A massive thankyou to everyone who helped out with prizes for the 2 barbel hunters fish ins and the presentation night, and also to the lads that fished and attended last night, the final count when all the monies in will be just short of £2000 raised for the abf, I couldnt have done it without the generosity of you all so thankyou again :)

Jerry